Chris Lewis Fire & Security recognises the impact it has on the environment and strives to reduce waste and carbon emissions wherever practical.
Concern for the environment is fundamental to all aspects of our business. We are also committed to helping our fire and security customers to comply with environmental policies.
- To comply with all environmental legislation, codes of practice, regulatory controls, and client or insurance requirements
- To minimise avoidable pollution or nuisance that may be caused by our activities
- To use energy and natural resources efficiently and to reduce consumption where possible
- To minimise the generation of waste and to dispose of unavoidable waste in a responsible manner
- To consider the environmental implications of changes to products, processes, materials and facilities when business decisions are made
- To strive for continuous environmental improvement through the setting and reviewing of objectives and targets
- To provide appropriate resources for the implementation of this policy
- To work with relevant stakeholders to implement this policy
- To introduce an environmental management system to manage the environmental issues we can directly influence, and to ensure compliance with legislation. As our commitment to achieving this, we are working towards attaining ISO14001 status over the next 12 months.